Short FM3 Review by Jeff Pevar (Ray Charles, CSN, Joe Cocker, James Taylor etc..)

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Jeff Pevar is a guitarist, composer, producer, performer and multi-instrumentalist who has brought his unique style on stage and/or in the studio to such world renowned artists as Ray Charles, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Bette Midler, Joe Cocker, James Taylor, Jimmy Webb, Carly Simon, Kenny Loggins, Jefferson Starship, Phil Lesh and Friends, Marc Cohn, Jennifer Warnes, Laura Nyro, David Foster, Rickie Lee Jones, Jazz Is Dead, CPR (w/ David Crosby & James Raymond) and many others.

Jeff is a sought after session musician who composes movie scores, music for television shows and advertisements, in addition to composing original music for his own releases. Jeff has co-written many songs that have appeared on recordings of David Crosby, Graham Nash and other artists.

https://pevar.com

Here is his short review of the FM3:

I am absolutely astounded at the sonic possibilities of the Fractal Audio FM3! In just a few days I have achieved so much more than I even dreamt was possible with this incredible technology. I am just scratching the surface, and already, the myriad of sonic possibilities is beyond my wildest expectations! Thank you Matt and everyone at Fractal Audio for all you do. I am blown away!

1613254794520.png

Back
Top Bottom