SHIVA TONES

Real nice tone and playing-! Both Shiva's really have taken me by storm and I'm more of a Jazzy Blues Guy who grew up with classic rock player? Huh? They sound so great and are so versatile.
You know I really didn't think the Ultra could get much better, but everytime I think that, wham-Cliff goes nuts! :)

Boogie291 said:
How can I get rid of the fizzzz coming from the Shiva Lead sim, the drive is at 2 o'clock is this too high?

Hiya.
There are a few topics talking about that...one very good solution is to place a PEQ after the cab and cut those frequencies that are bothering you. I always cut 6.5k or so, but that depends on your monitors i guess.

Cheers.

Amazing as always. I've got to ask, where are you setting your master and drive, I'm have difficulty finding my balance with this particular amp, and whatever your doing you seem to have it figured out.

Thank you very much ...

Cliff really is overcome by shiva (thanks Cliff)

Basic setup:

a21ba0d889a753c8d57561177b70c467o.jpg

vedvai said:
Thank you very much ...

Cliff really is overcome by shiva (thanks Cliff)

Basic setup:

a21ba0d889a753c8d57561177b70c467o.jpg

Those are almost the exact same settings I would use on my shiva for that tone. For that singing lead tone, keep the gain low, most eq knobs around noon and jack the volume up on the master. If you get the gain up past 12 it's starts getting fizzier and doesn't sound as good for leads.

Question: Did you record this direct? Can you give more detail about the patch?

I used to own an Axe-fx a while back, but sold it. I'm now interested again with some of these great shiva clips. I didn't like the direct tone as much as when I ran it through a tube power amp and cab. Curious what your recording methods were.

Hello,,,

if the ax is direct line ...

coincidentally, I have never touched a shiva,,, but I felt that this brought out the best setup for this model ..

I have another high gain in live sound with 2-2x12 Beyma,,, and it is spectacular, my sound technician always wears a smile,, XD

What information you want on the preset "?

Back
Top Bottom