Shit I wish people that made stuff thought of??? SHOOT!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I will rattle off two. Both are car related.

First. Why is there not a micro solar panel that powers a small fan to exhaust hot greenhouse gas from all vehicles?

Second. Why is there not a button in your vehicle that rolls all the windows down at once? Daily I want to do this in my truck.

Last edited:
Some vehicles have that second thing you mentioned. The camaro, challenger, and mustang that I owned at one time would roll the windows down if you pushed the unlock button on the key fob twice and held it.

I had a 5 series BMW which had your second wish… just hold down a bottom on the fob, and all windows came down.

I will rattle off two. Both are car related.

First. Why is there not a micro solar panel that powers a small fan to exhaust hot greenhouse gas from all vehicles?

Second. Why is there not a button in your vehicle that rolls all the windows down at once? Daily I want to do this in my truck.

Honda’s “Auto Start Stop” thing that cuts off your engine every time you stop… most annoying. And you can’t permanently switch it off; you have to do it every single time you start the car. I don’t mind the thought behind it, but the inability to just turn it off is ridiculous.

Honda’s “Auto Start Stop” thing that cuts off your engine every time you stop… most annoying. And you can’t permanently switch it off; you have to do it every single time you start the car. I don’t mind the thought behind it, but the inability to just turn it off is ridiculous.
Check this out. I've put something similar in a few cars. It's an easy install (a few minutes) and adds that functionality. I'm not affiliated and just thought I'd share. Honda | Others

Pre-stretched guitar and bass strings should be available for purchase in this day and age. We have the tech to send interplanetary probes yet we are still stretching strings like in the days of the horse and buggy! That's ridiculous.

Warm Audio and some others send specs to Sweetwater and others that list the weight of the mic as the full package-Ex: A WA-47 weighs 9lbs according to Sweetwater and others?
I own a wa-47, it's 2.2lbs or 3lbs with the shockmount. who wants a 9lb microphone?

Back
Top Bottom