shipping of a new axe-fx ultra....

It will come from New Hampshire.

Just look on the UPS delivery map and you will know approx time. Fractal Audio si very good about following up with the customers.

Mik.

thanks for the replies guys i know it hasnt even been 48 hours yet and that most likely i wont get it til tuesday or later next week..... BUT I CANT WAIT!!! lol im way to excited for this.

Mine was drop shipped by a cargo plane, and landed in my back yard an hour after I ordered it. :lol:

axel said:
Mine was drop shipped by a cargo plane, and landed in my back yard an hour after I ordered it. :lol:
Was it damaged by the impact? I trust Fractal to pack it correctly, but UPS is can be rough.

smoking.gif

TheOtherDave said:
axel said:
Was it damaged by the impact? I trust Fractal to pack it correctly, but UPS is can be rough.

smoking.gif

Yes, actually, there was a hole in the box, and all the tubes were missing. It still fired up and sounded great.

When I ordered mine, I never got the tracking# . I posted here about and Fractal said it was on the way. It arrived when it was supose to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom