Sheesh. Hope the tube amp guys don't copycat this....

I'm surprised there isn't already a bounty on Fractal's head for taking away so many tube amp sales hahaha! ;)

It would be nize if you make the circuit-board out of vinyl and make a RIAA input on the back in the coming Axe III. (along with the possibility of decoding in 64bit/78rpm).

Quote of the year:

“[Borowski's] simplistic dynamics and preset loops would drag for 16, 32, or even 64 bars at a time,” says clubber Daniel Hirsch.

“It’s doesn’t really surprise me that he was murdered.”

That idiot DJ was only working because an even bigger idiot hired him.

The bigger idiot was only hiring "talent" because a boss/owner who's musical ignorance knows no bounds stuck him with the job, or worse, assumed he'd know what he was doing.

These f'ing idiots are why music scenes can be lame and why customers are jaded about live music, or in this case, DJs.

It doesn't get much lower than this, except to say the journalist called it a "performance"...yet another sign of ignorance: A DJ doesn't perform...they push buttons.

The Axe-Fx's saving grace is you have to play an instrument in order to use it. Thank goodness!!

Quote of the year:

“[Borowski's] simplistic dynamics and preset loops would drag for 16, 32, or even 64 bars at a time,” says clubber Daniel Hirsch.

“It’s doesn’t really surprise me that he was murdered.”
Yes he was doing it wrong.

A change needs to happen every 8 bars.

It'd be like a guitarist playing the Freebird solo for 40 minutes by playing each lick 8 times before moving to the next lick in the sequence. The horror! LOL!

I remember spiraling into a deep depression over the state of the music industry over DJs about 15 years ago. This big club in Denver hired the "hot" dj of the moment. The guy was traveling around in a Marathon bus and got paid $80,000 to push buttons for one night!

I remember thinking that Steven Tyler or Bon Jovi wouldn't make that much selling out an arena show. They have a couple hundred people on their payroll and have to haul millions of dollars of gear all over the country to do their thing.

Still makes my head hurt thinking about it.

After using Stanton and Shure needles for twenty years I had to go to rehab when the CD's arrived.

These f'ing idiots are why music scenes can be lame and why customers are jaded about live music, or in this case, DJs.

It doesn't get much lower than this, except to say the journalist called it a "performance"...yet another sign of ignorance: A DJ doesn't perform...they push buttons.

Yep, I'd go with much of that
yessmiley.gif

Wouldn't make me kill someone though!

Back
Top Bottom