Shawn Lane type tone - Improv Solo for "Fusion Guitar" Facebook Group Weekly Jam

Synchronicity

Inspired
Hi guys, just put together this little jam using the AXE FX II of course, so happy with the unit it is unbelievable, all my tone dreams are coming to reality :)

Some very sloppy phrasing near the start, but it gets better as it goes on!

Can post the tone for anyone interested, was based from the Mr.Floyd preset if I remember correctly.

Thanks and take care. :)

PS. Could somone please tell me how to embed YouTube videos on here? Have tried searching and doesn't seem to be any info up about it, cheers.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken the website uses HTML coding.

There's a film strip icon in the reply/post bar. Click on it and add the link to the YouTube video.

Thanks alot guys, will the patch up now, cheers Edrod for some reason I couldn't get that video code to work but I just deleted the "url" bits off the start and finish and its fine now :)

Attachments

• Shawn Lane Powers of Ten_20131130_220711.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 59
Great playing thanks for sharing the patch smoking chops sir...
You have any of that style tabbed out ?
Sounds great.

Thanks alot guys for your kind words :) afraid I don't really tab stuff, and is all improvised, for alot of those Shawn Lane sounding type licks I just tend to repeat the phrases and move them around a bit until they are kind of overlapping with the sound of the delay, gives it that very clustered/furious sound. Yes RIP Shawn, the Jedi Master...

Back
Top Bottom