Sharing satisfaction - just gigged...

cnaufel

Experienced
Just had another gig and the compliments regarding the sound and guitar tones where amazing.
I was also very delighted to what I was hearing coming from the FRFR speakers... :) I am very very very satisfied with this equipment!!!

Last edited:
Just had another gig and the compliments regarding the sound and guitar tones where amazing.
I was also very delighted to what I was hearing coming from the FRFR speakers... :) I am very very very satisfied with this equipment!!!

Congrats man! By the way, what was the FRFR you used?

Congrats man! By the way, what was the FRFR you used?
At this time I ended up using the one that was there...a JBL Eon with a 15' speaker + tweeter...Although does not seem to be the proper one, with very little tweeking it worked very well and the guitar really appeared very clear and powerful in the mix. :)

Last edited:
I gigged last night for the second time with my AX8. Definitely the best sounding setup I have ever had. Sorry, no recordings.

My first gig with the full FRFR setup. Plugged straight into the desk from hte AX8, and had bt ASM-12 behind me. I don't know what it sounded like out front, no comments or feedback about my sound. I think I have a little bit of work to do with getting my tone to exactly where I want it but overall, the setup was faultless. The only issue I had was that a bottle of water that I'd placed on the Sub at the side of the stage vibrated off onto the floor and spilled everywhere right next to my AX8. It was a close call and I definitly won't be doing that again!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom