Shameless plug

casperoff

Inspired
I have uploaded some songs to various streaming sites. I'm an older guy with no social media exposure except this forum. I'm hoping you could have a listen and help generate some plays. Also, I would be very interested in any opinions.

There isn't much guitar content but all guitars, electric, acoustic and classical were recorded using either my Axex fx2, FM3 or FM9.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Are you on anything other than Spotify?
Thanks for taking the time.
I believe the tracks are going on multiple sites. I have released them via "Landr" distribution which affiliates with a whole range of streaming sites, I mentioned before that I'm older and dont really understand much of this internet stuff lol.

Here is another, I believe if I reach 2 billion plays the Spotify will pay me £2.75 lol
I think you are over estimating the payout! Landr (and other companies like it) distribute to many streaming platforms. I know with Distrokid (which is what I use to do the same), Spotify is always the first one to get the new song on their pages. The other services seem to take a bit longer to have the releases become available!! I will give these a listen later today, thanks for sharing!!!

Back
Top Bottom