Seymour Duncan PowerStage™ 100 Stereo

I saw that a couple of weeks back. Looks good! about time they offered a stereo option. I think it's only available at Sweetwater for now and then released everywhere else in sep. I've just bought an LXII for my Axe so I won't need one. I'll probably end up trying one though.

I look at the Powerstage range, I can't find any information on the frequency response of these amps, too bad, isn't it?
The simulation part has no interest for us who are Fractal users .....

Last edited:
I look at the Powerstage range, I can't find any information on the frequency response of these amps, too bad, isn't it?
The simulation part has no interest for us who are Fractal users .....
Might be in the manual?

I saw that a couple of weeks back. Looks good! about time they offered a stereo option.
Its not their 1st stereo amp, the PowerStage 700 is a long time amp, few years
However its their 1st stereo pedal form amp whicsh makes it very interesting + the power supply is internal unlike many other pedal amps with an external one.

There are many stereo pedal amps out there but the problem with them is that they are usually very poor on W, they can not hold in a loud band situation, the only amp which never failed for me is my Matrix GT1000FX which deliver 500w @ 4ohm per side while this new baby from SD is 100w @ 4ohm per side so....I don't know how they calculate their W but....

I would be happy to pay the cost IF this piece can hold a 4x12 in stereo with a loud drummer.
I have a Harley Benton Custom Line Thunder 99 which "deliver" 2x50w @ 4ohm and the power supply is external, it is a great lil amp for home use, i cant rehearse / gig with it, it clips fast.
Maybe this SD 2x100 will save the day....

Back
Top Bottom