Several Silly Questions....Thanks in Advance for your Help!

Hey Gang -

First of all thank you all for your help. I have a few questions (I thought I read about these but can't seem to find the posts now....I've read so many):

1) Is there a way I can edit the effects on the Control tab of the I/O? I know there is, I just can't seem to find the thread now...

2) Some of the controls (looper, delay, phaser, flanger, etc.) set to the IA are not working on my LF Pro but I have the tap tempo and tuner working fine. Here's what I'm doing...anything I'm doing wrong?
- I go into the edit and on the I/A tab I set to Stop, Select AfeFX, select the control from the drop down menu, on the "Turn On" page I use CC# (based on the Control number on the CTRL tab of I/O on the AxeFX) for the first number and the second number I enter 127. On the "Turn Off" page I do the exact same thing, but enter 0 for the second number.

Thank you!

Hi,

For your first question... I think you're asking if you can change the midi CC assignment for each block on the CONTROL tab right? Just cursor up/down to find the one you want and then turn the wheel.

For your 2nd question, I'd look for a Liquid Foot owner (not me!).

Matman said:
Hi,

For your first question... I think you're asking if you can change the midi CC assignment for each block on the CONTROL tab right? Just cursor up/down to find the one you want and then turn the wheel.

For your 2nd question, I'd look for a Liquid Foot owner (not me!).

Hi - Actually I'm asking how to to change the value of the CC (for instance can I modify "Delay1" so that when I access it, it gives me a specific type of delay so I can layer it as an IA on top of a patch?

Back
Top Bottom