Setting up volume tap & tap tempo

stm113

Power User
Good day all! Still trying to get my lovely AF2 working for my PW gig. I played with another guitarist yesterday, he had a fairly common set up for this kind of thing, using a pedal board with a couple of delays, a reverb, volume pedal and a couple of other goodies into an Orange amp.

After yesterday I want to get a volume pedal and tap tempo for my delay and maybe tremolo effects. I use a GCX Ground Control Pro and a Mission expression pedal with the spring in it that returns it to the heel down position. I'm concerned about using the mission pedal for a volume since it will return heel down each time I take my foot off, I though about setting up the envelope to work backwards but I think that will mess with my head too much.
In my cover and original band this works great as I am set up to use the expression for either wah or whammy.

If anyone here has any suggestions how to get the tap tempo and volume pedal work with this set up it would greatly appreciated.

You mention that your pedal returns to 0 physically and you don't want to reverse how it works. Not sure what else to suggest but get a different pedal.

Have you assigned a switch to the Tap Tempo CC# in the I/O CTRL menu?

Back
Top Bottom