Setting up axe fx 2 with roland FC-300 midi foot controller?????

Derrick1978

:nightmare: Hi guys,first time here I just got my axe fx 2 about a week ago and since then I bought a FC-300 midi controller and its been the worst experience ever when it comes to programming I mean its a good thing I don't own a gun!!!! I did find something on programming the FC-300 with the ultra on this forum but its giving me lots of problems.Im wondering if anybody can help me out in anyway to get going in the right direction.Ive been on YouTube there is nothing there?Any help would be much appreciated thanks guys.

I'm using FC-300.
Using pedal 1-5 for "stompboxes" and 6-10 for scene switching.
Exp pedal 1 is usually wah and 2 is usually attached to a volume block with the toe up switch for engaging filter block for clean volume boost.
Maybe I can help you out if you haven't already made it work?

Set the board in Standard Mode and you should be good to go. The UP/DOWN pedals increases/deacreases by ten and use the numbered pedals to select the preset.

Erik,sorry I'm getting back to you so late on this issue the problem I'm having is with everything really!!but my real problem is that my vol and wah pedal are always on whether the button under the pedals are engaged or not.If you or anybody has an explanation for this it would be a big help thanks.

Back
Top Bottom