Setting a LF Pro Preset Button as Tap Tempo?

Hi Guys -

If I'm in 6 or 12 preset button mode on my LF Pro is it possible to designate P6 (a preset button) as my tap tempo? Currently I have S16 set as that and would like to move it down.

Thanks!

I don't have my LFP here now but let's try.

Use the "Act like IA switch" feature on the preset button, the set it as momentary and put on the on and off command the same CC number with 0 and 127 values.

It should work.

EDIT: or you can put two midi command in a row. Like:
CC# 64 value 127
CC# 64 value 0
(if your tap source is MIDI CC 64).

Hi and thanks. I have the coding portion down but don't see the option to have it behave as a momentary (but I see the act as an IA).

OK, I have the LF here now.

Edit a preset and insert two MIDI commands linke those on the upper post and choose act like an IA switch.
Don't set IA switches etc.

This will work if you use midi CC for tap tempo.

GiRa said:
OK, I have the LF here now.

Edit a preset and insert two MIDI commands linke those on the upper post and choose act like an IA switch.
Don't set IA switches etc.

This will work if you use midi CC for tap tempo.

Thank you!

Is there a way to show the BPM # on the LED? (I get the light to flash but don't know how to get the # to show up).

690MBCOMMANDO said:
Is there a way to show the BPM # on the LED? (I get the light to flash but don't know how to get the # to show up).
No, you can't. But if you need an exact time you can use the special command TAP-TEMPO.

Back
Top Bottom