Setlist functionality for Axe-Fx III (and all other models)

I am using wireless midi connected with my ipad where I have onsong running. Onsong sends PC-midi to axe switching to the desired song-preset. Onsong can be triggered by bluetooth pedals. Full wireless setup running very stable.

... just to show an alternative :)

I use a MasterMind MMGT10 controller, and it has fantastic set list management built right in. I typically use the editor SW for programming set lists, but it's also very easy to do directly on the pedal. I love my Fractal gear. The MasterMind GT controllers are the best MIDI controller I have ever encountered, and in my opinion, the gold standard by which all others should be judged. Not an endorsee, and didn't get a discount. Just saying I really love this controller.

Agree with the RJM Mastermind assessment here. I honestly can't imagine doing some of the gigs I do without it unless I started automating MIDI somehow, and that wouldn't be as flexible. The only thing that I've occasionally done is to put a setlist in Bandhelper, and have it control the preset selection for the whole band so that I can make on-the-fly changes to the sets.

The Mastermind has been unbelievably flexible, reliable, and good. Just as valued in my rig as the AxeFX.

Back
Top Bottom