Seperate Guitar & Vocals?

Bratster

Is it possible to run 2 seperate inputs 1.(vocals) left & 2.(Acoustic) right into the back of a Standard, assign them to stay left and right (not blend), assign seperate amps & effects then mix them together at the end of the configuration then out?

example
Vocal - Tube pre - Rev - (mix Voc & Gtr) out
Guitar - Amp- Rev- dly -(mix Voc & Gtr) out

Keeping the signals seperate at the begining of the configuration block is the issue.
Internal seperation mix pre configuration block??

I run both vocal and acoustic now like:
Voc & gtr - external mini mixer -axe FX -tube pre-rev -out to pwrd QSC.

The sound now is great but I want to create different patches changing for both gtr & Vocals.

Is it in the manual and I'm just lazy?

Thanks

It's easy when amp blocks are the first thing in each row: set INSEL (input select) to L or R within them. If you need other blocks first, you can use vol/mixer/filter blocks with balance fully left or right. You might need another pair of vol/filter blocks afterward to pan the remaining signals to center if that's important.

Bakerman said:
It's easy when amp blocks are the first thing in each row: set INSEL (input select) to L or R within them. If you need other blocks first, you can use vol/mixer/filter blocks with balance fully left or right. You might need another pair of vol/filter blocks afterward to pan the remaining signals to center if that's important.

You could also just use input 2 for the vocals.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I had no doubt that the acoustic would sound great but the reverb and other effects are amazing for the vocals.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom