Sell to Canada, But Hold Shipments - Idea

Chadwick

Inspired
If it would be possible, Canadians should still have an opportunity to be able to buy first come first serve as well even though there are shipping issues. We should have an equal opportunity with our American and European neighbors. Could you let us pay for our AXE II's and just don't ship them until the issue is resolved. What do Canadians think of this idea?

This issue seems silly to me. There's a largish # of Fractal customers up here from what I have observed. It's not our fault that the distribution channel is broken. We're here and ready to buy. If Canada Post sucks then just dump them and ship with Fed Ex or UPS. Am I missing something here?

Last edited:
It is. I'm sure Fractal's got things figured out, and when the release day comes, they'll be able to ship...I'm just worrying to much probably haha.

I agree with sprint. This isn't complicated. Give us the option to ship Fedex/ ( or god forbid UPS) and/or use a billing address in Canada.
I can't imagine paying 2k$ for something without having any idea when it might be shipped.

All sales to Canada and Europe should be put on hold until US users have time to test the new units for bugs. We love you guys so much that we would make such a sacrifice to protect you. :)

There are companies that will recieve your package and hold them at the borders I believe. I do not know the names off hand though.

There are companies that will recieve your package and hold them at the borders I believe. I do not know the names off hand though.

That's already been established but thanks. The problem is that although we can have it shipped to an American address, we cannot enter our Canadian billing address for our credit card info.

That's already been established but thanks. The problem is that although we can have it shipped to an American address, we cannot enter our Canadian billing address for our credit card info.

Is this an issue purchasing from Fractal? I buy all kinds of things from the web on my Canadian credit card and have it shipped to a PMB in the states, where I go to pick it up.

Is this an issue purchasing from Fractal? I buy all kinds of things from the web on my Canadian credit card and have it shipped to a PMB in the states, where I go to pick it up.

The problem here is that with Fractal's yahoo ordering site, when you go to enter in your billing address, Canada is not even an option on the pull-down list and you can't type it in. There's a whole other thread in one of the forums talking about this matter.

Back
Top Bottom