Wish See block type in channel toggle

@danserrano

Experienced
So I know when we assign channel toggle to a switch we can see current channel and destination channel as options which is cool because I set my blocks in terms low to high whether gain for drives or reverb mix etc but it would be cool to where maybe we have an option to view the block type on the switch this way for drive block if you use for different drives at least one can see the drive type being used as opposed to the channel.

Maybe helpful.

So I know when we assign channel toggle to a switch we can see current channel and destination channel as options which is cool because I set my blocks in terms low to high whether gain for drives or reverb mix etc but it would be cool to where maybe we have an option to view the block type on the switch this way for drive block if you use for different drives at least one can see the drive type being used as opposed to the channel.

Maybe helpful.
Agree that would be useful, but it'd require updating the footswitch displays every time you changed scenes, where now they only update when you load a new preset. I suspect that's why it's not a feature.

For a different approach that might work for you in some situations, take a look at Cooper Carter's recent vid on Smart Bypass.

I just noticed we have long and short name with channel. Definitely helps to know where one is. Good enough for me 👍

I'd like to see something along these lines but with regard to channel inc/dec. It would be great (for me at least) if the display could show the model on each channel as it's selected, and ideally I'd like to be able to name it however I want, e.g., Klon, Big Muff, TS, etc.

Back
Top Bottom