Security Camera Recommendations

Jambi

Experienced
I’m looking for security camera recommendations.

A year and a half ago, I made the mistake of purchasing an 8 ct. 4k camera Lorex POE system, which has since failed in multiple ways.

What has worked well for your guys? I prefer to stick with POE since I’m already all wired up for it, but I’m open to all recommendations.

Thank you,

How does the iOS app work for you? I was looking at the 4k PTZ ones on sale on Amazon right now
Works great...no issues in the few years I've been using it.

The night vision is really good. I just recently downloaded and started using the P.C. app. There's a lot you can do.

1646957391075.png

I’m installing Hikivision 2.8 turret 4 mp
Night vision is color and there reasonably priced.
I had some dome cameras and I was happy with them I just wanted better night vision.
If I had 8, would it hog my Wi-Fi pretty good? My router is no slouch, but I’d want to get all of the motion I could get.

A simple and inexpensive option is Blink cameras from Amazon. I've had them about 8 months and so far they're great.

I bought the Ring cameras. I’m sure there are better cameras available but it works. Everything’s on Wi-Fi. Some I wired to power and some are on batteries. Those I put on solar so they stay charged. Also have the Ring alarm setup. I dislike Amazon so there’s that. Working nights I wanted cameras. Hopefully they will act as a deterrent. Also have a German Shepard alarm system.

Back
Top Bottom