Scumback M75 IR

eljodon

Experienced
Here's the IR's I did, bare in mind that these are my first one's, but to my ears they sound great. I got the best results by using the SM57 on one Cab block and the R121 on another Cab block. The SM57 gives you the bright tone and the R121 gives you the mid and low end. This is my first time using drop box public folder so let me know if you have an issue downloading. There are 2 versions M75 vr 1 and M75 vr2. The reason I used drop Box is because I can't upload the folder sinve I want to keep the IR versions together. You should be able to mix any IR's from each versions. Each mic has 2 mic positions, I hope you enjoy them and feel free to tell me if there's anyway to improve them. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s7f1edz5akabzel/z4wID4EWP7

each IR is only 7 byte big? I can't try them right now, need to wait until tomorrow. But normaly my axe fx2 cabs are 11kbyte!

each IR is only 7 byte big? I can't try them right now, need to wait until tomorrow. But normaly my axe fx2 cabs are 11kbyte!

I'm might be having an issue with my SynEx Librarian! I was trying to blend 2 IR's with the aomDSP and it wouldn't recognize the files I exported form my Axe Fx 2! It's the only MIDI Librarian application I have! So you might not have a good representation of the IR!
I'm going to try using my PC and download MIDI ox and see if that works.

Thanks for sharing, eljodon ! We appreciate your efforts.

I´ll test them this weekend, because I hope to see Axe-Edit 2 TNP released by then!

Thanks for sharing, eljodon ! We appreciate your efforts.

I´ll test them this weekend, because I hope to see Axe-Edit 2 TNP released by then!

Hopefully just in time so if my IR's didn't transfer correctly I'll be able to re do them with the new Axe Edit 2!

Back
Top Bottom