Not a Bug Screenshot from FM3-Edit shows different block info than in FM3-Edit

aalrh

Inspired
If I take a screenshot of the FM3-Edit, it shows the block info (DRV 1 A) in the cache. If I switch on the block info in FM3-Edit and make a screenshot. The screenshot shows the used block with the short names (Drive).
So the screenshot shows the "block info" just the other way round than in FM3-Edit.
For example:
FM3 Edit shows "Drive
Screenshot shows "DRV 1 A" and reversed.

If I take a screenshot of the FM3-Edit, it shows the block info (DRV 1 A) in the cache. If I switch on the block info in FM3-Edit and make a screenshot. The screenshot shows the used block with the short names (Drive).
So the screenshot shows the "block info" just the other way round than in FM3-Edit.
For example:
FM3 Edit shows "Drive
Screenshot shows "DRV 1 A" and reversed.
If you hold certain keyboard keys the Block display changes. Something like Alt or Option. Are you on a Mac? What keys do you press to take a screenshot?

I use a Win-PC. With the key combination "altgr + print" I can take a screenshot of the currently used program. In the FM3-Editor the view is not changed. When inserting the screenshot into another document the view is different.

When you press-and-hold the ALT key, the view changes in FM3-Edit. You may not have noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom