Bug? Screen freeze on Axe II with USB

Today I received an e-mail from g66.eu saying that that there seems to be something wrong with the screen of my Axe-Fx II and it needs to be "updated". The good news is that g66 will send me a new Axe-Fx II next monday and the UPS Delivery picks up the old one at the same time they bring me the new one! =) Has anyone else got similar e-mails from g66?

Hi this issue will be solved by the new firmware. G66 send me an email that confirm this. So we have to be patient.

Was this issue resolved? I actually think this may be what I experienced for the first time last night with Axe-Edit. Sound continued to come through but the physical hardware screen was frozen and blank. I didn't notice it until I went to shut down for the night. Was there a fix for this or do we need to contact support?

My thanks!

6.0 fixed it for me! No more screen freezes when using the Axe Usb! This was getting very annoying when using the axe with a computer so im more than happy :)

But It compleltly froze (not just the sceen, no sound no screen no nothing) 2 times a few days ago while tweaking in axe-edit.
The axe never did that before 6.0 but It can just be a coincidence. I think its axe-edit's fault. Didn't happen again.

I have the same issue, firmware 8.0 Win Xp, when i plug it on the pc by USB the screen freeze it, and dont respond, i have to turn off an turn on again.

It´s imposible record something.

¿somebody has the same issue?

I had same thing. i set the powersaver from usb audio control panel to always on. no freeze after that..jj

Back
Top Bottom