Scott Henderson Ultimate Guitar Tone (lessons) What can be absorbed to use on FAS ?

York Audio has a IR pack of Scott's Kerry Wright cabinet that might be of interest. Here's a quote by Scott from the product description:

“I’m blown away by the York Audio KW 412 M25-SH. Justin York has captured my beloved 4x12 Kerry Wright cabinet and I can’t hear ANY difference! This is absolutely life changing for me!”

-Scott Henderson

https://www.yorkaudio.co/product-page/kw-412-m25-sh
I have it, of course. It blows my mind. everytime

From what I understand, they drill out the screw holes a little bit and (as he mentions in one of the videos) he uses a heavy, non-standard trem arm.

I remember seeing the clinic he did at MI in 2000 and his rig at the time was something I attempted to build back then and it’s the basis for the rig I’m building with my Fractal. His pedals were on a shelf in a 4 space rack and he had a CAE RS-10 on the floor. There was a bunch of other small things but the compactness was amazing.

The version I’m making is my MIDI switchers and ex pedals on a pair of stacked rack shelves that will take up 3-4 spaces and my FM3 will take up 2. Once I upgrade to the Axe, I’ll also upgrade the Voes from an MX-9 to an MX-12 so I can do away with the Blackstar. I think that will get me down to 2 spaces for the MIDI stuff, giving me the compact spaces I’ve wanted for over 20 years. It will be my final form and I think I’ll be set for life lol

Back
Top Bottom