Scenes

Fatjac

Inspired
Hi All,

I have become a lucky winner and received my FX8! I have to say that it is a stunning piece of kit. It looks good, it is solid and the design is well thought out. Very impressive. I have never used any Fractal gear before but it seems pretty intuitive to me.

Anyway I have the first of what I think might well be many questions!

I have been playing around with a preset and trying to set it up as my first basic one with several effects that I can use as a go to stompbox set up just to get me started. In that preset I would like to make use of the scenes facility. So several hours have passed and I now have some scenes that I am happy with in that 1 preset. However, and this is the question, I would like to rearrange them! I simply want them in a different order as, at the moment, I have my clean and crunch versions of the scenes at the end. Is there any way to save a scene? Or perhaps swap them around? I am one of those very rare people that actually enjoys getting to grips with a new piece of gear and is I am very happy to read the manual from front to back but I just can't find any reference to this puzzle ( I have read up on scenes though but it doesn't say anything about this). I suspect that the answer is no but I hope that I am wrong.

Any thoughts please?

Gary

Hi All,

I have become a lucky winner and received my FX8! I have to say that it is a stunning piece of kit. It looks good, it is solid and the design is well thought out. Very impressive. I have never used any Fractal gear before but it seems pretty intuitive to me.

Anyway I have the first of what I think might well be many questions!

I have been playing around with a preset and trying to set it up as my first basic one with several effects that I can use as a go to stompbox set up just to get me started. In that preset I would like to make use of the scenes facility. So several hours have passed and I now have some scenes that I am happy with in that 1 preset. However, and this is the question, I would like to rearrange them! I simply want them in a different order as, at the moment, I have my clean and crunch versions of the scenes at the end. Is there any way to save a scene? Or perhaps swap them around? I am one of those very rare people that actually enjoys getting to grips with a new piece of gear and is I am very happy to read the manual from front to back but I just can't find any reference to this puzzle ( I have read up on scenes though but it doesn't say anything about this). I suspect that the answer is no but I hope that I am wrong.

Any thoughts please?

Gary

Using FX8-Edit, right click on the SCENE select buttons. You will be given the option to swap the current scene with any of the others.

Excellent! Thanks. I have tried every menu so far and as I couldn't find it in the manual I suspected that it might not be a feature.

Anyway Fractal are ahead of the game as usual!

Gary

Back
Top Bottom