scenes issue

lethalband

hey guys im haveing issues with scenes i have a delay gap when i switch between scenes it happens on the mfc101 as well as just on the axe fx 2 im posting a few images there is a update that i havent done cause i dont want it to change my sound maybe this is causing it ? i happens on all 8 scenes .scene 1 is clean scene 2 distortion scene 3 -8are effects change only ive read the manual and cant find anything to help .appreciate any help thanks also when i hit chorus it use to switch to both 4x12 cabs i could literally here it come alive on the right cab true stereo i did a update and now it dosent do that anymore ?17167321266432899886173308987153.jpg1716731982414242021691962517025.jpg 17167318801197519884182615481496.jpg17167317783557494725913623378500.jpg

You'll need to check what is happening in the preset.

Is the Amp block changing between X and Y on the different scenes?

The update you're showing in your (very blurry) images is for the editor. It won't affect your sound and no sound goes thru the editor.

If you close the editor do you still have a delay when changing scenes?

You'll need to check what is happening in the preset.

Is the Amp block changing between X and Y on the different scenes?

The update you're showing in your (very blurry) images is for the editor. It won't affect your sound and no sound goes thru the editor.

If you close the editor do you still have a delay when changing scenes?
if i switch between x and y on the fractal x has sound y doesnt but i dont really really use that i have 1 or 2 amps in a preset and either turn them on one for clean one for dist .some scenes i only use 1 amp and juat use scenes for on and off diff effect i tryed with editor off and u dont have a gap ? is it just editor then ?

if i switch between x and y on the fractal x has sound y doesnt but i dont really really use that i have 1 or 2 amps in a preset and either turn them on one for clean one for dist .some scenes i only use 1 amp and juat use scenes for on and off diff effect i tryed with editor off and u dont have a gap ? is it just editor then ?
Yes... I think there's an editor setting to automatically pause communication on, but it's been more than 5 years since I used the Axe Fx II so I might be remembering wrong.

You can either close it or pause it manually while performing.

Yes... I think there's an editor setting to automatically pause communication on, but it's been more than 5 years since I used the Axe Fx II so I might be remembering wrong.

You can either close it or pause it manually while performing.
what about chorus before i did a update i clicked on the chorus and i heard it pan to my R side 4x12 cab sounded huge now it doesnt do it ?

what about chorus before i did a update i clicked on the chorus and i heard it pan to my R side 4x12 cab sounded huge now it doesnt do it ?
Post a preset and someone can probably look at it.

An update isn't going to change your presets or effects...

It looks like your Ax-Fx II is running firmware Quantum 10.01. There are 2 newer firmware versions available, Ares 1 and 2. But updating will change the sound of your presets. How much will depend on which amp(s) you use, their settings, and how many advanced parameters you may have edited. I chose to stay on Q10.01 myself.

Updating the editor will not affect your presets. The editor is basically just a remote controller for the unit. Update that when asked (unless someone is using a very old firmware that may not be compatible, always read the release notes).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom