Scenes and lfj first gen

I am not currently doing it but the best way will prob be just program them using cc#. There is a few threads out there about using cc#s out there. They were for MFC but cc#s and cc#s

Right now I'm using the up down and 6 cc's. the cc's are wha, lezlie, pitch, chorus, reverb and delay on some presets. I don know how is it different than just switching to another preset and also I would lose and effect to the scene select . the jr is limited in cc's. Maybe someone can explain the benefits of the scenes.

hmm i havent setup scenes with my pro yet... about to, will let you know what i find out.. I had the jr.. the jr has pages of cc's so you can have up to 64 I think... so you are not limited to just what is visible... say you could have the menu 2 second hold swithc pages or something.. all different kinds of ways to do stuff.

benefits of scenes is no lag in preset changes. can setup different "rigs" for a given preset, say preset 1 scene 1 is clean, then 2 is crunch, then chunky tones, then lead all without leaving preset 1.

Back
Top Bottom