Scene versus pre set mode changing onthe fly question

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
Live I will use scene mode
I see it's press and hold middle button, then press middle one again to have access to page 1 and 2 of 'Scene views' correct'?

Then say there a song change and I want to be on the next bank where a different Scene is set up I press and hold middle button then select left button?
If correct how does that allow me to bank up to the next set of Scenes?

I have a 2 button external switcher if able, I would like to just assign that to be used as a bank up/down option -possible?

Thanks!
Don

Yes.

you use the MLM to move between layouts.

if you change to the Preset Layout to choose a preset, to choose a Scene, you go to the MLM and change to scenes again.

if you never need to access anything else except presets and scenes, you could do something like add Scene switches to View 2 of Layout 1 (presets), and instead of Switch 2 Hold going to the MLM, you can go to View 2 for your Scenes (still on Layout 1). be sure to add a View 1 switch so you can get back.

the Default Layouts are great because they give you access to everything on the FM3, but can take some time to change to the MLM all the time for performance. you may have to start changing the switches to work best for your situation, as no single footswitch setup can work for every player.

I show how in this stream. I also show how to use a stand in switch to do anything you want. I also recommend adjusting the switches to do what you want. They aren’t “modes”. You aren’t stuck with what it comes with. You can mix preset switches with scene switches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom