Scene Select

JH-2

Inspired
Hi Friends,

Can I change Scene Select with Axe Fx II without Axe Edit? I do not see the option

Thanks

I'm sure you can, although (embarrassed), I've always done it via the MFC. Do you have an MFC?

The process for the foot controller is to press the "reveal" button and then the scenes are in the IA switches (MFC) #s 1-5

I'm sure if you search the forum or the manual, you can learn how to use scenes. There are many online videos too.

Last edited:
Yeah, and select the squares on Layout (not delete) with the Axe FX? With Axe Edit is very easy (press mouse 2 times) but with the Axe'm lost...

Yeah, and select the squares on Layout (not delete) with the Axe FX? With Axe Edit is very easy (press mouse 2 times) but with the Axe'm lost...
Select? or turn off the effect? scroll to the block in the layout with the NAV buttons and then press the FX Bypass button on the front panel. be sure it's FX BYPASS and not just BYPASS.

Yes Chris, is FX BYP :)

When I do that automatically display go to another page (adjust parameters), you may remain in Layout?

Yes Chris, is FX BYP :)

When I do that automatically display go to another page (adjust parameters), you may remain in Layout?
that's because EDIT is still connected. Pause that on your computer (top left pause icon), or quit it.

Back
Top Bottom