Scene select with expression pedal toe switch

My setup is Axe fxII + MFC101+ two Mission expression pedals. One of the pedals has a toe switch. I want to use the toe switch to select between scene 1 and 2. It was easy to get it to work by assigning correct CC to the XS1 and value 0 for Off and 1 for On. Next step is to decide if it shall be a toggle or HW mode of the pedal and there the problem start. I want it to work as follows: When changing preset the scene shall always be 1 and first stomp on the toe switch shall select scene 2 no matter of the current state of the toe switch. Is that doable?

I have tried toggle and HW mode for the switch and it behaves differently of course. With HW mode the new preset starts with the scene determined by toe switch, with toggle mode the new preset starts with scene 1 (good!!) But if the or switch already are in scene 2 l need to stomp twice to switch scene to 2.

So, none of my configurations work 100% as l want. I need some advice or some expert telling me it's not doable

Not so easy to get any attention now with all noice around fw10/AE 2.0 but responses are most appreciated!!!

I tried this as an option as well and got the same results. In the end I had to go with momentary switches.

I tried this as an option as well and got the same results. In the end I had to go with momentary switches.

Ok.

I had an idea to use scene +1 for both on and off and program scene 1 3 5 7 all alike and scene 2 4 6 8 all alike. It might work but it's to complicated

Back
Top Bottom