Scene Editing Question-different blocks on different scenes?

DFauvre

Inspired
Is there any way to have different blocks in different scenes in the same preset? It appears that there is not. The reason I ask, is that I'm using a reverb pedal, that comes goes through the Axe I/O 3. I add an Ouput block and input block and it's now in the chain in scene 1. I do NOT want it at all in scene 2. However, if I put the I/O blocks in scene 2 in bypass mode, I get no audio....so, first is there a way to have different blocks in different scenes in the same overall preset? And if not, any recommendations on how I can have an external pedal EFX loop style in scene 1 and have it out in scene 2. I do NOT want to have to turn the pedal off when switch scenes.

Maybe a parallel line of shunts alongside the I/O3 blocks going into a mux together would do the trick.
In scene 1 the I/O3 mux channel is active in scene 2 the parallel line mux channel.

If you have the blocks in series (Out 3 - In 3) you can bypass the Input 3 block to bypass the loop. (Blocks guide pg. 6)

That would always route signal to Out 3, which might not sound ideal with ambient effects when engaging the loop again. To avoid this aspect you can bypass both loop blocks (Out & In) and add a parallel shunt path around the output block.

Back
Top Bottom