Bug? Scene controllers and knobs on panel

Hello,
I'm using Scene Controllers (SC) assigned to the amp's gain and volume. Each scene has it's own setup. Now I tried to add gain during a gig with knob on panel. Lights changed but the sound was still the same. No change in gain value.
When not using SC in preset, gain knob is changing a gain value.
Using SC is really nice thing giving me a chance to use different setup in scenes, but gain knob restriction is uncomfortable.
Do I have a chance to use SC on gain and volume and using gain knob simultaneously?
thnx Jarda

When you have a scene controller assinged you can't tweak that knob, you have to change the scene controller, for gain the alternative is to assign the same scene controller to the INPUT TRIM, so then the INPUT TRIM changes per scene but then you still have control of the gain knob.

For the level the altertive is to use MASTER TRIM as well, that way you can still tweak the master on the front panel

The only downside is that changing the gain knob can also change your tone if there's a bright cap, same with the master

It would be nice, if we could assign two of the amp control knobs (that I use much less than I thought I would) to be scene controllers for the current scene. I really like use scene controllers, but it is a bit of a pain to get into the scene controller menu on the unit.

Back
Top Bottom