Scene Changing - Undesired behavior [solved]

William Curtis

Here's the issue:

I'm on scene two and I turn off the drive block via a CC change.
I switch to scene one.
I switch back to scene two and the drive block is still off. How do I force the scenes to revert to their saved version(s) when I return to them?

Sorry i need to reopen this. cant find any solution to work in any pdf or wiki resources. Im waiting for an FC-6 but until then i would like to see if I can work this with a basic TS switch... unless this boss FS-5U is not meant for this.. but When mapping it to the bypass state of a drive on one scene, it doresnt matter, the state of my switch overrides everything regardless of the scene revert in MIDI/remote > General.
When i go to a different scene, its not turning off the switch automatically... not that this is catastrophic since I am getting an FC6... but would be nice to know whats going on here and why either state of the scene revert parameter is not changing this behavior of the scenes with the assigned footswitch.

Sorry i need to reopen this. cant find any solution to work in any pdf or wiki resources. Im waiting for an FC-6 but until then i would like to see if I can work this with a basic TS switch... unless this boss FS-5U is not meant for this.. but When mapping it to the bypass state of a drive on one scene, it doresnt matter, the state of my switch overrides everything regardless of the scene revert in MIDI/remote > General.
When i go to a different scene, its not turning off the switch automatically... not that this is catastrophic since I am getting an FC6... but would be nice to know whats going on here and why either state of the scene revert parameter is not changing this behavior of the scenes with the assigned footswitch.
You're probably using it as a Control Switch.

Instead, use a Stand In switch and assign to control the effect, not the Bypass.

You're probably using it as a Control Switch.

Instead, use a Stand In switch and assign to control the effect, not the Bypass.
Im using a boss and I believe its latching. I will check. But no im not using it as a continuous expression control, I am using it as a simple on/off switch.

Im using a boss and I believe its latching. I will check. But no im not using it as a continuous expression control, I am using it as a simple on/off switch.
I didn't say anything about continuous... I said Control Switch.

A Control Switch assigned to Bypass can persist across scene changes.

See Control Switch Per Scene settings in Axe-Edit to change that or use Stand In switches.

I didn't say anything about continuous... I said Control Switch.

A Control Switch assigned to Bypass can persist across scene changes.

See Control Switch Per Scene settings in Axe-Edit to change that or use Stand In switches.
Id like to but the latest pdf I can find for axe edit seems like a very old one. Do you know which pdf manual version for axe-edit is the most current one?

Last edited:
I'm not aware of a manual...

I believe CS Per Scene is under Controllers.

Set each scene value to OFF.
No Manual? there was one for Axe dit 2 for the Axe FX2. But Then where is the online instruction manual for Axe Edit 3 does anyone know?

No Manual? there was one for Axe dit 2 for the Axe FX2. But Then where is the online instruction manual for Axe Edit 3 does anyone know?
Axe-Edit 3 is for Axe Fx II...

The editor for Axe Fx III is Axe-Edit III.

Confusing but true.

Back
Top Bottom