Saying good buy and good ridance

It's strange that this person said the Axe FX was a good buy and yet he is getting rid of it, maybe it is to focus more time on RiDance (Rhode island Dance).

I dont like custard, have no opinion on Custer, but I do like cobbler, not you, I mean you know cobbler, like blueberry, not that I dont like you per say, I mean I just, what was this thread about anyway;)

You dont like me? :cry My day is ruined! :)

By the way, I am the other cobbler. Look at my last name in sig for the correlation.

chocolate-poptarts-and-bacon-sandwich.jpg

hooooold on there, pal. You skipped the most important part...that picture of Salma Hayek. I'm still having trouble getting past that bit. And here I was, thinking that this thread could only lead to disaster. It's great when things just seem to work out in the end. (o)joy(o)

I completely agree. Clearly the Axe-FX II is an inferior piece of equipment that you should be ashamed to own.

I will make the sacrifice and offer to relieve you of the shame of owning this inferior item. Send it to me and I will take it off your hands, ridding you of all shame.

That's what a nice guy I am ;-)

Ben... you truly are a humanitarian... :lol

I think it's about some asshole that traded in is Axe-Fx for bacon & pop-tarts. ;)

No, if he had actually done that, I think most of us would have been more sympathetic.

I mean seriously who among us hasn't said to him/herself at some point - "Well I love my Axe-FX, and it gets me a great sound... but gee if I sold it, I could get myself a LOT of bacon. And Pop Tarts."

Back
Top Bottom