Saw Megadeth at the Warfield...

mikeyen

Inspired
Couldn't see any amps onstage, but I understand that Dave uses Axe II exclusively playing live these days. Great tone all around (I believe Boderick uses a JVM on tour), great show, and Dave can still bring it.

\m/

Mike

I've never had the pleasure to see them live. About 3 years go i was going to watch them in El Paso, tx. I bought tickets but I mst a girl and decided to hang out with her instead. Needless to say, we got married and she knows I missed one of the coolest bands out there so I could hang out with her.

Oh cool, I was born in El Paso. I left about 4 years ago. Not a big fan of the music scene there.

I've never had the pleasure to see them live. About 3 years go i was going to watch them in El Paso, tx. I bought tickets but I mst a girl and decided to hang out with her instead. Needless to say, we got married and she knows I missed one of the coolest bands out there so I could hang out with her.

That's a great story!

Mike

She knows my pain :)

Now, if Marty Friedman was still playing with them it'd be a different story. Lol

Used to love em, now can barely stand em; most recent DVD concerts Ive seen, they are sooooooooooo boring, they barely move, like 4 robots; Ive had more fun watching the groups on guitar hero. Love Brod, thats about it.

Used to love em, now can barely stand em; most recent DVD concerts Ive seen, they are sooooooooooo boring, they barely move, like 4 robots; Ive had more fun watching the groups on guitar hero. Love Brod, thats about it.

You know, I've noticed that from some bands i used to like. I remember watching slayer and mason at mayhem fest. Well i never cared for them but was pretty stoked to see them. I was so bored out of my mind.

Couldn't see any amps onstage, but I understand that Dave uses Axe II exclusively playing live these days. Great tone all around (I believe Boderick uses a JVM on tour), great show, and Dave can still bring it.

\m/

Mike

He using it for amps and effects or does he still use a stack on stage?

There really is no music scene here.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Haha yeah you're right. I got to play at some cool places. A couple of my buddies are still playing out there. One of my friends is a singer for one of the more popular bands there. I'm not a big fan of their style though.

Back
Top Bottom