Saw a Laney Amp thread and.........Lari edit added 2nd video

Stratman68

Axe-Master
This young lady's playing is just so amazing to me-Wish she would try a fractal, but since she has a Laney endorsment and Ibanez endorsment, etc, etc I guess that won't be happening anytime soon!
So melodic and smooth-Clean. Love the way she transitions from fingers to pick so seamlessly!

She is great!

Very musical - always, and she has serious chops.

I really love the tones she gets on her recordings.

Another thing I really like is her technique of sliding between bent notes.

Who is better than Lari? 😉
Don't know-Just sayin.................Kind of a personal pref don't ya think. I mean one of my favorite all time male guitar players is Jeff Golub. Most folks "who?"
I love Lari......oh and her guitar playing too! :cool:

BTW, I also believe that Tina S. (Setkic) is one of the best and is only 22 yrs old, But hey what do I know.............

Last edited:
This young lady's playing is just so amazing to me-Wish she would try a fractal, but since she has a Laney endorsment and Ibanez endorsment, etc, etc I guess that won't be happening anytime soon!
So melodic and smooth-Clean. Love the way she transitions from fingers to pick so seamlessly!

For me it’s her phrasing. Her technique reminds me a lot of Andy Timmons. If you haven’t, check out her latest album. Some killer players on it.

Back
Top Bottom