Saved Setlist Capability

TG3K

Fractal Fanatic
With the Axe-Fx II and MFC-101, we had the ability to recall presets in setlist order. This very useful capability was in the MFC-101, but I realize the new client/server architecture with the Axe-Fx III and FC-n would likely mean this functionality would now need to come from the Axe-Fx itself.

This feature/functionality was something I used at every show with my Axe-Fx II, and I would sure like to see it introduced for the III. Others in the FC subforum have voiced similar opinions. I realize as a workaround I can store my presets in setlist order and recall them incrementally, but this takes up precious preset slots, especially if I need to save several different shows worth of sets.

Thanks for the consideration!

With the Axe-Fx II and MFC-101, we had the ability to recall presets in setlist order. This very useful capability was in the MFC-101, but I realize the new client/server architecture with the Axe-Fx III and FC-n would likely mean this functionality would now need to come from the Axe-Fx itself.

given that this is fractal we’re talking about, i’m sure there is some plan to implement a solution to this issue in a future software update, but for now this is one of the things that makes third party midi controllers attractive

Back
Top Bottom