SOLD Santa Cruz H/S 14fret

garyrogue

Inspired
I have had this over a year. Great sounding, I'd say a soft vintage sound. These other descriptions are copied. I did have to correct the nut width from 1.75 to to 1.71. Yes the electronics are very good, in fact before getting this I settled on a Schertler sound pickup on my other guitars. One latch on case is broke.
$4200.00 shipped insured. Prefer Paypal friends/gift, venmo or pickup fees.

Specifications S/N 736
Sitka spruce top
Tapered/scalloped bracings
Indian Rosewood sides and back
Genuine mahogany neck
Violin top purfling
black top binding
violin purfling rosette
Ebony bridge
end pins with mother of pearl dots
High-density bone saddle
black binding and heel cap
black bound Ebony fingerboard
2mm Mother Of Pearl position dots
unbound rosewood headstock overlay
SCGC logo
slim “old” style asymmetrical headstock design
SCGC vintage style nickel 18:1 tuning machines with nickel buttons
High-density bone nut individually cut to fit the neck.
645mm scale length.
44,5mm / 1.71″ nut width
57mm / 2 1/4″ string width at the bridge
This Santa Cruz H/S Studio is a custom order dedicated to studio and live musicians. Richard and his dedicated team of luthiers took the incredibly balanced, articulate sound of the H, added a cutaway and added simple and elegant appointments!
The Santa Cruz H/S series is based on a body shape inspired by the old Gibson L-00, later L1, and Nick Lucas classics. This has got to be one of the most beautiful body shapes ever made.
This is the rare Studio H/S Studio Model with factory installed pickup. Includes the original 2003 tear sheet review from Guitar Player Magazine, quoting “the Schertler preamp’s circuit board… what you’re hearing is more of the guitar than the pickup. One of the most satisfying acoustic-electric guitars I’ve had the pleasure of playing. This compact beaut has the same rare ability to touch your soul, inspire creativity, and push you to rise to its capabilities. This is truly an incredible guitar!”
Solid Indian Rosewood
Solid spruce top
Sound hole mounted volume control
25.4 scale, 1.71 bone nut. 14 frets to the neck.
Excellent response in every position. Bold and mature. Just a few light scratches, one on the front visible in the right light, minor one on the back and a few on the side gathered in one spot (pictured). They can barely be felt and one could polish to remove them if needed. Most definitely in excellent condition for nearly 20 years of age.

c1Ct7c8.jpg

img]https://i.imgur.com/LAWk5j9.jpg[/img]
5BiZJms.jpg

eAeGVUs.jpg

SMBRo6v.jpg

KNtwqlH.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom