• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Sad news

Randall d

Inspired
It is with great sadness that I write to let the members here know that our friend Wildwind passed away yesterday. He was a frequent poster on this forum until his first stroke over a year ago made it difficult for him to read and write due to the impact on his eyesight. We had been best friends for 47 years and shared a great love for music, guitars and Fractal. My life will be radically different without him and his friendship. See you on the other side Greg, you will always be in my heart.

symphx

Fractal Fanatic
If condolences from a stranger are of any help you have mine. In my profession I deal with death all the time and can only hope you and he relished your time together and on earth.

jakel

Experienced
Condolences to you and all who loved him. Even though I only met him once, I know he was a good man and a great friend to you.

Top Bottom