Sabre Guitars Ghost EV - 6L#RiffsAndBeards2

Great tone and composition nice riffs - I did an entry too but I'm still fussing with it as my riff seems kinda underwhelming compared to some of the others - we have to agree when we win the grand prize to send in the amp to Cliff to get modeled

Great tone and composition nice riffs - I did an entry too but I'm still fussing with it as my riff seems kinda underwhelming compared to some of the others - we have to agree when we win the grand prize to send in the amp to Cliff to get modeled

ABSOLUTELY MAN!

great idea! If, by luck, one of us win, we will offer cliff to model it!

Dig it man. That's a really good tone. Good luck!

thanks man! :)

Oh i see you know! Weird to find sneapsters all around the internet hahha... I like dat gtr tone too man ^^

haha, sneapsters eveywhere, put your hands into the air! :D

thanks man and don't be that self-crucial! :)
then again i actually feel the same about my riff, it sounds so bad compared to other entries. if someone from here would win this, it would be absolutely awesome!

ABSOLUTELY MAN!

great idea! If, by luck, one of us win, we will offer cliff to model it!

absolutely! :)

Back
Top Bottom