S1/2 Momentary Switch Problem

mokkie

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a problem regarding the S1/2 foot switch set to momentary.
It is available S1 on a foot switch set to S1/2 imediate after booting up or moving to this preset from other and available S2 while pushing it.
It's right behavior as expected.
However, once moving to other foot switch set to other scene such as foot switch 3/scene 4, S2 is always availabe on that foot switch when I returned to it.

Can anyone figure out the cause or something I might miss?

Now I'm using other way instead of S1/2 set to momentary.
However, I just want to use S1/2 with momentary switch.

Thanks.

Thouth I wanted to upload the preset, it failed.

a momentary switch only works when you step on it. I had to send my ax-8 in to support, so I can not try this but how is it supposed to turn scene 1 on if it only works momentary for scene 2?

a momentary switch only works when you step on it. I had to send my ax-8 in to support, so I can not try this but how is it supposed to turn scene 1 on if it only works momentary for scene 2?

It became opposite behavior.
Scene 1 is on when no step and scene 2 is on when I step on in case of correct behavior.
However, scene 2 is always on when no step and scene 1 is on only when I step on in case of problem.

Thanks.

It became opposite behavior.
Scene 1 is on when no step and scene 2 is on when I step on in case of correct behavior.
However, scene 2 is always on when no step and scene 1 is on only when I step on in case of problem.

Thanks.
i have confirmed that and reported to be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom