• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Rush flanger tone...

Adinfinitum

Experienced
Can anyone confirm that Alex/Terry Brown used a Loft Flanger on the studio version? I asked Terry and that’s what he remembers, but to me TSOR intro has a little phaser or at least some modulation with the Flanger.

Chiguete

Experienced
And in the spirit of Rush, here's my flanger for Hemispheres. I'm feeling weirdly generous today. Normally, I'd say "USE YOUR EARS" but in this case I invite you to study these examples.
So in this case is this to be use before or after the amp? I'm using my ears... just want to make sure they are listening right jeje.

Tone_Loc

Has the format changed on AX8? Fractool only allows me to save as .blk not .syx.
Does this sound like a Fractool issue or maybe a user issue!

Top Bottom