Running the Axe-Fx III 24/7?

If you leave your unit on please don’t tell us you’re saving the planet by not using straws.

? how’s this even related? An axe fx (or any electronic device) can be powered by renewable energy such as solar panel.
Straws kill fishes and many other species in the sea, as it doesn’t get decomposed.
Was it supposed to be a joke or what?
Sea pollution is not a joke

1. Is there a downside to turning it off after you're done playing? I'd imagine leaving it on all the time would shorten the lifespan of the Axe FX right?
No. Gear with a power switch is made to be turned off when you’re not using it. I don’t understand leaving things on all the time (other than resting specific things) personally.

? how’s this even related? An axe fx (or any electronic device) can be powered by renewable energy such as solar panel.
Straws kill fishes and many other species in the sea, as it doesn’t get decomposed.
Was it supposed to be a joke or what?
Sea pollution is not a joke

How well does your solar panel work over night?

How can one tell if they have an older or newer version? Mine was purchased late December 2019...
On the newer version the fan only turns on when needed. The original version has the fan running all the time. If you only hear the fan sometimes, you have the newer one.

Back
Top Bottom