Running 2 instruments, separate chains

The_Kid

Experienced
Hey guys...

I've tried the search option on this topic a few times and can never find the direct straight answer...thinking maybe it was originally on the old forum and never translated to this one and other online searches seem to not work for me trying to use others setups.

I'm looking to setup 2 chains, my normal patches, and then also run my son's bass. His chain would be very minimal, amp/cab maybe a Para/Graphic EQ.

My rig runs via guitar wireless into front of AFX, I believe his would run into the Effects Return, and then use Output 2 to go to the board? Am I correct? And his chain would start with FX Return block and end with FX Send? This is the part that gets confusing when trying to use youtube for how people do it.

I've run two acoustics previously and I swore the setup when both guitars into L/R Input 1 on back of unit, then outputs were 1/2 both left sides....

Basically just need:
My guitar input front
My guitar output 1 left

Son's bass input - ??
Son's bass output - ??
how this is routed mid-grid to allow separate channel into mixing board - ??

Thanks in advance...

The chain will look something like this:
IPCyTfN.jpg

Each chain doesn't need to be panned left or right until the very last block.

So then with that type of chain, which is what I'm looking at doing...if I wanted the bass to be on output 2, I would just add the FX Send at the end of its chain...that would give the soundguy a separate channel to work with the bass separate from my guitar.

Back
Top Bottom