Rosen Digital IRs

H3O2

Experienced
Anyone try these IRs? I've never been able to receive an email registration confirmation and I've tried 2 different email domains. Very frustrating. So before I spend anymore time, I thought I'd ask to see if these are worth the effort.

Thanks Guys/Gals.

They don't sound that good to me, and they look a little behind the times- probably not as high a resolution as other IR's available.

The Fractal cab packs are more than enough for me, personally.
Mr. Hammer and that Factory just can't keep up.

They don't sound that good to me, and they look a little behind the times- probably not as high a resolution as other IR's available.

Really appreciate your input. And I don't actually NEED any more. I'll save my $. I do have most of the FAS Cab packs at this point and they are excellent. Plus with CL3 it gives me even more IRs anyway.

there are definitively .wav files for the axe fx with HI RES NORMAL RES and ULTRA RES folders,
maybe it's an update, i doubt that these are the exact same files with jsut the folders renamed

Back
Top Bottom