Romeo Rose - Libel and Slander against FAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about his problems, but when I grew up getting your ass kicked a couple of times pretty much straightened out this kind of behaviour. Maybe I missed something.

I have to disagree, negative reinforcement coupled with physical abuse has never been a reliable way to fix someone with mental issues in fact it usually makes them worse.

I'm expecting FW 19 official to be released with a Klon model. When inserted into your signal chain it'll add a loop of a creepy possessed child's voice saying, "I am the devil" backwards. Too bad it's not closer to April 1st.

Edit: or better yet, choice autotuned sound bites from RR.

Last edited:
I just watched the video in the original post. What an idiot and a jerk. Never heard of him before. Sorry I watched the video. I will never watch, read, or listen to anything that idiot has to say again. Anyone who has been a Fractal user and been on this forum for any length of time knows how much Cliff cares for his customers. Best customer service I've ever known. He definitely listens to his "reasonable" customers. He has made so many improvements it would be hard to even list them. We love you Cliff.

<not_to_besmirch_by_association_but>Any chance this guy could do a collaboration album with Jandek?</not_to_besmirch_by_association_but>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom