Rocttron All Access Question - Scott HELP

paulmapp8306

Fractal Fanatic
Scott - or anyone, Having read the Axes manual, I know I need my All Access to send a Bank Select Coarse Controller Message to access patches above 127.

I'm presuming that the All Access will do this (If not Ill be surprised given the cost !!) - but Ive read the manual and It doesnt mention it !!

If it cant then I need to shift my first 127 patches to bank C on the Axe so I can use Bank A for my own payches.

Can you shed any light ?

I do not have an answer.

I use the All Access to change only my presets and I've done them all within the first 127 in the Axe. I'm not a power user/midi adventurer and don't need more than the presets I've done.

Sorry!

paulmapp8306 said:
Scott - or anyone, Having read the Axes manual, I know I need my All Access to send a Bank Select Coarse Controller Message to access patches above 127.

I'm presuming that the All Access will do this (If not Ill be surprised given the cost !!) - but Ive read the manual and It doesnt mention it !!

If it cant then I need to shift my first 127 patches to bank C on the Axe so I can use Bank A for my own payches.

Can you shed any light ?

How about sending a mail to the Rocktron guys?
They were always helpful and quick whenever I addressed them.

Totally Shocked - Scott doesnt know something :eek:

Guess theres a first time for everything.

i'll try contacting Rocktron.

Is there a way to move presets as a Block? so I could move all the first 127 presets to the blank bank in one go?

Hey, there is a thread somewhere explaining this.

I think it should be possible, but I couldn't do it. It just didn't work. I did what I was supposed to, and the switch did move up one bank but there was trouble getting back down a bank. Now I just use Bank A for presets that I use, and Bank B and C as they are. I just copy whatever from B or C i need over to A.

As for Rocktron support, I was not very impressed. They took some days to answer, and they didn't explain it very well. They didn't bother themselves much with my question, so to speak. I'll try to find the thread explaining it later if you can't.

Back
Top Bottom