Rocktron Midimate issues: Jumps to Preset 257 at will!!

rondamato

I followed the you tube video. Got 4 presets on buttons 1-4 matched with same in Axe-FX. Hit same buttons and it jumps to #257-260!! WTF am I doing wrong. if I re boot the axe, all returns to normal, until I hit the buttons.

Any help is welcomed.

Ron

I had a similar bug with my FCB1010. It jumped to preset 254 or something close. It also messed up like the banks didn't work right and the preset 1 was always 254.

Fixed it! Well I got an Axess midi pedal now but this one wouldn't even work with the Axe-Fx until I solved what was wrong. Press I/O in the Axe-Fx and go to the MIDI page. Switch midi channel to omni, prog change on, mapping mode none, map from 0 to 254. Now it should work normally. If it doesn't then I don't know what it is. I found out I had messed up these settings while experimenting with settings etc.

Thanks but i did not work. It seems to occur when I engage my effects presets. I'm on amp preset #1, engae my tuner and amp preset becomes #257.

Any Thoughts??

rondamato said:
Thanks but i did not work. It seems to occur when I engage my effects presets. I'm on amp preset #1, engae my tuner and amp preset becomes #257.

Any Thoughts??
one of your switches (sounds like it might be the one for the tuner) is likely sending a CC#0 with a value of two or greater
http://axefxwiki.guitarlogic.org/index. ... ank_Select
hope it helps!

Also, helped a fellow forumer resolve basically the same issue recently, and with his MIDI Mate, it ended up being the preset's pedal CC assignment, not one of the five IAs.

Back
Top Bottom