Rocktron All Access set up help

All the switches lights when they are pressed, the screen shows the patches name, everything's working well in the All Access....but nothing happens In the Axe...The green light ''midi in'' doesnt light!! So there's no sync between the two!! As my 7 pins Midi cable provide Phantom power, I suppose it's working properly..

To exclude the obvious. did you put the 7-pin cable in the MIDI-OUT of the All Access?

All the switches lights when they are pressed, the screen shows the patches name, everything's working well in the All Access....but nothing happens In the Axe...The green light ''midi in'' doesnt light!! So there's no sync between the two!! As my 7 pins Midi cable provide Phantom power, I suppose it's working properly..

So the bad news is 7-pin MIDI cables have a notorious reputation for crapping out. The Rocktron branded ones especially.

Can you try the setup with a 5-pin MIDI cable and the power supply for the MFC-101?

Let's eliminate the cable as the source of the problems.

I'll have a new cable tomorrow... but my current 7-pin cable still provide Phantompower to my all access.. Can I assume the cable is ok?? Why are 7-pins cable so weak? To have the most reliable setup on stage, should I use a 5 pins and have my power supply on my pedal board?
Do you ever experience a midi lag or midi freeze/reset with your all access will a live performance?

Thank You!

but my current 7-pin cable still provide Phantompower to my all access.. Can I assume the cable is ok?? Why are 7-pins cable so weak?
Unfortunately you cannot. And I don't know. I chewed through 7-pins like crazy when I had an All Access. 5 or 6 in the course of 2.5 years.

To have the most reliable setup on stage, should I use a 5 pins and have my power supply on my pedal board?
Do you ever experience a midi lag or midi freeze/reset with your all access will a live performance?
I eventually went to 5 pin + power up front with the board. And then to an MFC. No, never had an lag.

Alright! and that was the cable... my new 5 pin works.... now let's configurate all that stuff!! Thanks a lot guys, I'll come back with some questions later! Haha!

Let's say I want to program the preset #001 to be the preset #1 on the all Access... How come it assigns it automatically to the preset #256? then switch #2 to the #257 and so on..? Thanks!

Alright! Seems to work! Now, I can assign my first presets... But, If I want to assign, let's say preset # 7 to switch #1, it automatically recalls to the first preset,(#000) on the Axe. I can assign whatever I want to switches #2, 3, 4 , 5 but nothing to do with # 1. Anyone can help? Thanks!

Let's say I want to assign the DRIVE 1 in th IA switch #10.
1) All access MIDI menu p3; SW #10 CN #10
2) Axe Fx I/O menu CTRL; drive = 10

...Doesn't work!

What about setting a tap tempo switch? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom