Rockin out the axe fx and my suhr black beauty !!!

openmind

Inspired
hey guys ... just me, tryin some multim cam test ... this was recorded with 3 canons t3i, 30mm and 50mm lens ... 2 takes, 6 different angles ... difficult to mix for me at least Razz but anyway, here is my little test ... recorded with axe fx II straight into laptop v11, ... usa lead :) let me knoiw what do u think !!!

Can't hear the leads at all. Am I missing something?

The rhythm tones are fantastic though!

[EDIT]
That was weird. Now I can hear the leads. Cans I use on this ultrabook must be flaking out on me.

SHREDTASTIC!

Last edited:
Sweet! Suhr's are beautifully crafted instruments! My friend, you SHRED! What amp models are you using for your lead tones?
What does your signal chain look like?

Thanks Shredgod!

hey guys ... just me, tryin some multim cam test ... this was recorded with 3 canons t3i, 30mm and 50mm lens ... 2 takes, 6 different angles ... difficult to mix for me at least Razz but anyway, here is my little test ... recorded with axe fx II straight into laptop v11, ... usa lead :) let me knoiw what do u think !!!

WOOHOO!!! :encouragement:

OMG! Rockin out indeed!!! You are the man my man!

How about sharing some information, presets, etc.?

Did you tweak the USA Lead much?

Is that a backing track or did you play that as well?

Well done Sir. Well Done! :)

thx to you all !!!
so ... I will share the preset as soon as I arrive home but its usa lead w some tweaking
I record axe fx ii iwith usb straight to my macbook pro, into logic ... thats it ...
the backing track is from Andy James epic rock at jamtrackcentral.... buy it :p

funny u said that ... I think I ve never listened to George Lynch a lot ... not one of my influences but still, a good thing to hear i guess

Haha!

It's likely then that those you listened to were influenced by him and you got his influence indirectly. Amazing playing!!

Nice!
Need to steal some of those licks!
Makes me want to lighten up in my string gauge.
These 11's are killin me lately.

thx to you all !!!
so ... I will share the preset as soon as I arrive home but its usa lead w some tweaking
I record axe fx ii iwith usb straight to my macbook pro, into logic ... thats it ...
the backing track is from Andy James epic rock at jamtrackcentral.... buy it :p

Will do (re: Andy James epic rock at jamtrackcentral.... buy it). :encouragement:

I was going to ask what pickups are in the Suhr, but I see you already told us!

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/74196-my-new-suhr-custom-tele-black-beauty-gas-alert.html

i must get the tab of those tapping arpeggios, very very clean, cool, sounds like taffola, moore, macalpine , howe the greats

@Openmind - By any chance, were you at NAMM 2012? Did you sit in for some jams at the Matrix booth?? You look familiar to me... (I was running the AXE-FX II systems for Matrix @ NAMM)
If not - there are a couple smoking shredders who look an awful lot alike...

Haha!

It's likely then that those you listened to were influenced by him and you got his influence indirectly. Amazing playing!!
haha sure is that !!!!

Will do (re: Andy James epic rock at jamtrackcentral.... buy it). :encouragement:

I was going to ask what pickups are in the Suhr, but I see you already told us!

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/74196-my-new-suhr-custom-tele-black-beauty-gas-alert.html
yeah man Suhr Aldrich ... i got the redneck mod as well, so i can get q pretty nice country tone as well out of it !!!

i must get the tab of those tapping arpeggios, very very clean, cool, sounds like taffola, moore, macalpine , howe the greats
I got a lesson about this kind of arpeggios on youtube ... look for prymaxevintage channel, and there, theres a playlist called guitar lessons ... one of them is tapping arpeggios !!! enjoy it !

@Openmind - By any chance, were you at NAMM 2012? Did you sit in for some jams at the Matrix booth?? You look familiar to me... (I was running the AXE-FX II systems for Matrix @ NAMM)
If not - there are a couple smoking shredders who look an awful lot alike...
Yeah man !!! it was me ... I spend a lot of time with Jack Gardiner and Andy Wood, Sean Ashe etc at your booth playing and jaming ... it was a nice booth to jam !!!! i ll be there again this year, so ... say hi when u see me :)

Back
Top Bottom