Road Case Suggestions for Matrix FR12

Vhalen50

Experienced
Just got a Matrix FR12. Loving it. Had used a ASM-12 for a year on the road now and its showing its scars, which is cool, but I dont really want the FR to suffer the same fate. Ive had the ASM in a padded Tuki Covers bag and it protected it from alot, but not enough unfortunately. The Tuki also had a zipper come off the track and the zipper track itself separate from the bag, so it needs to be retired anyway even if i didnt go with the Matrix.

Any suggestions of cases/protection (heh) for the FR12? Im leaning towards the Gator 1x12 case but thats 60 pounds in itself and now im sorta defeating the purpose of the whole lightweight thing. A studio slip cover looks great too, but after adding pockets and shipping, its like 200 bucks for minimal protection in my opinion.

I should mention, I travel around 150 dates in a bus, not a tour bus but a renovated school bus. We put all our gear in an area thats blocked off in the back, so its not like im buying a roadcase to put in a prius to go play at the local pub.

Back
Top Bottom