RME UFX and DITTO looper

hi there...
anybody out there who has the RME Fireface UFX and a DITTO looper ?

instead of connecting to the MFC ....anyone tried to connect the looper to the IN/OUT of the RME UFX and root e.g. the AxeFx signal into the looper ??
should work ....but dont want to buy just a looper and find out it does not work...

thanks !

yes, I have done this and its not that perfect. so I seem to eversee something:

So, maybe somebody got this better working. It works with my setup (below) however I get comb-filter effects and noise levels, could well be I am not quite getting somethign or have routed wrong.

What I wanted to achieve:
- use a looper to loop guitars/piano/anything and play over it (practice); if the loop is good, record it in stereo into the DAW....but this is not my primary goal. I want to use the looper for playing, when I dont want to mess with DAW etc.
the AxeFx II is after the guitar (you guessed right) and before the RME. in this setup I can change patches and play every single overdub with a different patch.

1. typically you play into the looper, the looper plays back while you noodle over the loop.
this means that all outputs I had before the looper going into main-out go now into the looper.
the looper output goes back to UFX into 2 inputs >> then to main out.

I could figure out only all instruments going into the RME go into the looper but also to main-out.
I get comb-filter effects and a noiseleve that I hate, have to add additional gain to the the looper output etc etc.
I have additional in the Matrix view of TM FX red fields, means out of phase, right ? does not look ok to me either.

Anything I am overseeing ?

Back
Top Bottom